Premature grey hair

Hi, I am 23 years old. I am From Rajasthan but I have been living in Pune for 4-5 months. I have a lot of hair related problems. Such as: hair fall dandruff and major one: WHITE/GREY hair Also, I took hair smoothening treatment along with hair color(loreal) as most of my hair in front area went grey. and now I am facing the consequences. Grey hair has grown back and a lot of hairfall. I need your help in this. Please revert as soon as possible.

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature grey hair

Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a qualified dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps