Premature grey hair
Hi, I am 23 years old. I am From Rajasthan but I have been living in Pune for 4-5 months. I have a lot of hair related problems. Such as: hair fall dandruff and major one: WHITE/GREY hair Also, I took hair smoothening treatment along with hair color(loreal) as most of my hair in front area went grey. and now I am facing the consequences. Grey hair has grown back and a lot of hairfall. I need your help in this. Please revert as soon as possible.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi greetings. Reversing grey hair to black is indeed among the tough results to show to a patient since this is a multifactorial problem. Since in most it's genetically mediated, it's tough to reverse or treat. However there are certain peptides and newer molecules application of which may be worth a trial. It's also important to rule out hormonal irregularities and nutritional deficiencies. Increase intake of oral anti oxidants. Meet a qualified dermatologist near you for further advise. Hope this helps