Premature graying hair
I m just 24 and 60% hair seems white..is it because of heredity?? My father had early premature graying hair..I m not taking stress..I consulted dermatologist and suggested me to use Q Sera Black for premature graying hair remedy so is there possibility of reverse graying hair?? Also suggested me to apply natural henna mehndi so it will seems Brown hair??? Is it better to apply henna mehndi with amala powder?? I don't want brown hair i want black hair..And say about Qsera black

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Premature graying is increasing problem in today's world. There are many reasons for premature graying as nutritional deficiencies or stress, environmental hazards,genetics and so on. A thorough evaluation will help identifying the cause of it. Though treatment options are limited and not very promising,still attempts could be made to prevent further graying of hairs. Existing ones may or may not regain normal colour. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala New Delhi