Premature graying hair

I m just 24 and 60% hair seems white..I m applying twice a week mahabrinraj hair oil..I m totally frustrated peoples keep saying you have too much white hair I feel low whenever I go outside..I have lack of confidence even what should I do?? I consulted dermatologist he said don't use hair oil every day..and said to use natural henna mehndi so but my hair will become black and brown right? Doctor suggested me to apply Q SERA BLACK for reverse gray hair ..is it QSERA BLACK will reverse my hair??? M using it now every morning..Please advise properly..

Doctor Answers (1) on Premature graying hair

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is l not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multifactorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. The medications you are using may be helpful. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala