Premature ejcaulation

I had premature ejaculation since i was 15 . i also consult hormone specialist . they advice me some antidepressants . i cured after some time later my problem reoccur . I don't able control My ejaculation . plz advice me what to do .
views-icons 49 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Premature ejcaulation

Dr. S S Tanwar Gurgaon | Homeopath
I don’t last very long during sexual intercourse. How do I improve my staying power?
Saving yourself (and your pride) from the Great Unexpected Flood is not as hard. Yes, premature ejaculation can be embarrassing, especially as your partner tries to soothe your punctured male ego: “Never mind, it was still good, honey,” How can you explain to her that it could have been stress, anxieties caused by high expectations, or even just over stimulation? Or that an astonishing one-third of men under the age of 25 are prone to PE?Firing too soon is very common, and doesn’t mean there is anything ‘wrong’ with your (most women usually need twice as long to climax anyway). Assuming conditions are relaxed, you’re comfortable with your lover and not sublimating personal problems, it’s just a question of learning to get it right. Because you can master techniques until you have multiple, ejaculation-free orgasms, which also enhances your levels of sexual energy.
A simple method is the stop-start one, which helps build an awareness of gauging the sensations leading to release. As everyone know what’s power without control? Simply put, your partner stimulates your genitals, and stops as you feel orgasm, approach. As you defuse, the stimulation is restarted, and so on. Another is the pause- Squeeze technique. Withdraw as your climax builds, and have your partner (on top) firmly squeeze your organ for a few seconds with thumb and forefinger, where the glans meets the shaft. This gradually leads to ejaculatory control.Relax your body as ejaculation nears, starting with an erotic massage.
Breathe deeply, in rhythm together.
Pressure on the perineum (about midway) also works.
Move your sexual energy away from your genitals.
Be vocally expressive, and let your hands foam your partner’s body. Switch positions and experiment with which makes you last longer. Out of bed, exercise your pubococcygeal (PC) muscles, the ones that control urine flow, with alternate contractions and relaxations. You can do this anywhere, be it while driving a car or watching TV.Finally, remember it’s all in the head. The one with ears! Communicate your feelings. Sometimes women actually don’t want the guy to be banging on on, to prove his ‘manhood’.
And if you think of sex as a task, half the battle is already lost. Express your love, be vulnerable and abandon yourself to it, and the rest will follow.
Few Constitutional Homeopathic medicine
The average time from vaginal penetration to ejaculation in the average man is 9 minutes. The definition of premature ejaculation is reaching orgasm within 1 minute or less after vaginal penetration (intercourse), or ejaculation that occurs too early for female partner satisfaction. This problem is common, occurring in 30% of adult men, and it is the most common form of male sexual dysfunction. It can be caused by erectile dysfunction, anxiety and nerve hypersensitivity and is, in general, quite treatable by homoepathic treatment.  you can Consult me  for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
Try 'edging': When you are almost there (during intercourse or masturbation), stop all sexual activity. Distract yourself for a bit. This way you can gain better control and extend sex time.
Dr. Pradyuth P Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, PE mainly occurs due to anxiety or stress. There might be many other causes. Homeopathy offers effective treatment for PE and also prevents future complications. Homeopathic medicines not only act on our body but also on our mind. Feel free to contact me for more details.
take these medicine surely you will get result
selenium 10m
acid.phos Q
Nupherleutea Q
nat.phos 6x
Begun with Homoeopathic remedies:--
Ignatia 200 and
Lycopodium 30.
4 pills each medicine -- 3 times daily -- 30 days.
Chew pills. Take medicines as per advise.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello...you should know that most of the time premature ejaculation occurs due to stress, anxiety or depression if that's the case psychological motivation itself will improve the condition....you should try to separate your professional life from your personal life and try to engage in activities which helps to destress like yoga, meditation and swimming.....if you are still finding it difficult consult a psychiatrist for psychological guidance.....Sometimes premature ejaculation can occur due to chronic alcoholism or in smokers, stopping that gradually will improve the condition. Sometimes it may be due to hormonal imbalance, or due to infection to prostate or due to trauma or might occur in diabetes and high blood pressure patients.....If this is the case, kindly consult a physician for further management.