Premature Ejaculation
I am suffering from premature Ejaculation. I ejaculate before penetration and it happened many times. It's making my life miserable. I smoke and drink as well and I am not morning person. I am not sure if it psychological or not because when I am drunk, I am in better control. Please help.

You will need to do the following things: 1. Stop smoking 2. Stop drinking 3. Regularise your sleeping pattern 4. Change to a healthier diet of fruits and vegetables 5. Start mild to moderate exercise Most likely, you will see a noticeable change after a couple of weeks. If the problem persists, you can consult your Psychiatrist for a prescription of SSRIs.