Premature Ejaculation
I am ejaculating within a minute or two when getting sexually intimate. Also at times my penis doesn't get very hard. Also I would like to mention that my penis has foreskin, hence the tip of it is very sensitive. This is causing huge disappointment for my partner and myself. How long does it take to cure this problem??

Hi....., Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options.... Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...