Pregnant or no
I have done this test early morning(first urine sample). Though both the lines are not dark shall I consider it to be negative? When can I take another test to reconfirm it.

Repete after 48 hrs And see the intensity
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
It's weakly positive So get a beta hcg
for further queries contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
It is weakly positive test.. Next u should do serum b HCG levels for confirmation of pregnancy.. For detail consultation connect with me online..
Connect online to solve your queries
It should consider as positive pregnancy test, in early days of pregnancy it shows like this.
Its faintly positive, so need to confirm by doing sr beta hcg which is sure test of pregnancy.