Pregnant issues
I'm 32 years old. I've two kids of 4 and 2.5 age At present I've symptoms of early pregnancy. First thing we're confused whether to continue or not? Secondly can we abort? Thirdly if we wish to have the kid? Is it ok with my age? Fourthly unfortunately I've had some papaya does it affect the baby growth or me if we decide to have the baby? Kindly suggest us..

Hi, to have it not its ur personal decision, but medically u r fit to have baby. If u decide otherwise than meet Gynac to help u out. Papaya will not create any issue, but try to avoid in future. U can consult me online if you have any further doubts.