Pregnant??
Hello doctor I am 19 years old. I got intimate with my boyfriend two weeks ago. It was limited to me giving him an oral only. Nothing else happened. I was also wearing my under garment because it was during my fertile days. But there was a time when his genital was touching my genital from the top of my undergarment. Although he did not ejaculate and neither do we know if there was any precum. Is it possible for sperms if there were any(he urinated 2-3 times after the last time he ejaculated) to enter my vagina through my underwear? Also, my periods should be starting from 7th or 8th Jan. But i was really scared so i checked some symptoms. Only one matched and that is of constipation which is slowly reducing now.

Hello, If there is no penetration, you are unlikely to be pregnant. Wait for your periods to come. If they do not come then do a urine pregnancy test to check whether you are pregnant or not. If the result is positive then visit a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+106
Chat with a sexologist
The way of intimacy you had, chances of pregnancy are minimal. But don't experiment with semen and your genitals, as a single sperm is enough to make you pregnant. Moreover, in the heat of emotion,you might end up crossing limits and end up in an embarrassing situation. So,either don't get intimate, or don't let anything to chances. All the best.
Dont worry. Through undergarment the sperm will not go. .you will not get pregnancy if sperm not touched directly.