Pregnancy
We had sex just after her periods without protection.what are the chances of getting her pregnant?shall She have ipill or not.

Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Can't predict it with 100% surety.. better to take I pill
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, She is unlikely to be pregnant. How many days after her periods you had intercourse? Please mention the exact dates.
Dr. M.H. Abinaya
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 8 yrs exp Chennai
If she has regular periods then her fertile period will be from 10thto 20th day That means chances of getting pregnant is high if you have sex in that period Sex immediately after periods is highly unlikely to end in pregnancy Avoid I pill as it has its own side effects