Pregnancy symptoms
I am 32 older man. I am having sex with my wife last 8 months but there is no pregnancy symptom showing. Can you please answer this question.

Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Bangalore
hi percentage of pregnancy is around 7 %per month. if you are keen to have a child basic consutation for fertility is amust. which involves history physical semenanalysis for you and pelvic scan for your wife to rule out pathology and also day 2.1 progestogen  to confirm ovulation .depending on the problem one or both partnets willbe treated by folliculartracking with ovulation induction or intrauterine insemination or invitrofettilisation