Pregnancy symptoms
Hi doctor I had unprotected sex twice in a month and had contraceptive pill twice but after having sex the second time I had my periods so is it a problem??

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam

Hi Its not clear from your question that you were on contraceptive pill  or taken it after intercourse. Actually taking  contraceptive pills will after intercourse will not help you. Your bleeding could be because of erratic pills. Now get your pregnancy test done and decide.you should be taking either I pill or using condoms .But taking I pill frequently also not advisable. Hope you are convinced. Best wishes