Pregnancy suppliements
Hi doctor Presently I am in my 13 th week of pregnancy. Before prenancy one of the gynic adviced me to take Xfert- f daily once. After conceiving my regular consultant doctor asked to stop taking xfert- f as it does not have required folic acid content and gave me folivite 5 mg for 3 months. After my NT scan she said to stop folvite. My concern is it okay to take Xfert-f of 10 tablates that left with me.please find the attachment.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

this tb is not sufficient for suppliment...follow the advise of gynac for regular iron and calcium suppliment...you can take remainig tb after preg also
Dr. Ashwini S
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
No harm in taking that but it is not required at this stage