Pregnancy related
Me and my husband are tryin for baby. We have tried this time how do I come to know I m pregnant. My period date is 25 of every month

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

keep patience till you miss the period do home urine pregnancy test....whatever the result consult a gynaecologist
Dr. DHAVAL DHARANI
Gynecologist 3 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi If you have missed your period. and 5 days have passed from your expected date than please do urine pregnancy test if it comes positive than you are pregnant. if it comes negative than please wait for 5 more days and repeat it. Thanks
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
You can get  home pregnancy test 2-3 days after you miss your periods. If you get 2 red lines that indicates you are pregnant