Pregnancy related

I'm 32 year old .I'm working as a teacher I have 16months old baby girl .I'm not in any planning..unexpectedly dis month I missed my periods .I did pregnancy test it is positive..I'm worried plz give me suggestion what to do

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Latur

If you keen to keep a second  baby even after  4-5 month.. Better to take wise decision  and don't terminate pregnancy.. Your age is already 32.... Your baby is already 16 month old  so there will be a gap of 21yrs around between 2 baby  and it's fine... Just You have to prepare your mind... Better to consult a good gynac  and think wisely...
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Now that your urine pregnancy test has come positive, you need to consult a obstetrician and get an ultrasound done to confirm the pregnancy. If the pregnancy is confirmed, then you can decide whether to continue it or terminate it. There are both oral medications and procedures done, if you want to terminate the pregnancy. Kindly consult a obstetrician in person for further information.