Pregnancy related
Hi doc,i had a delayed period last month it usually never happened to me.i had unprotected sex 8jun just 5 days after my last period in may 28th-jun3rd..though he ejaculated outside i was bit worried and i guess it could be the tension that delayed my periods for 10days.It came on july 3rd to 9th whic was supposed to come on 25th june according to my usual 29-30 day cycle..Though my period came after that n lasted 7 days m still a bit worried as i have read that u could still be pregnsnt and bleed like normal periods..Is that true?? I took 3 preg tests and even the day before my periods came it showed negative..I had protected sex on 17th july n took ipill in 4hrs just to be safe its been 9 days and still no bleeding.my period is due for 2nd aug..i feel bit bloated always otherwise no other signs of pregnancy yet Plz help.So 2 qns-could i still be pregnant from last month though i got my periods that lasted 7 days just worried bcoz it came after 10days and y am i not bleedin after ipil

Hi.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. Consult Gynecologist....