Pregnancy related
Hello,So its like I had my last periods on 23rd dec 2021 and then I had sex(unprotected unfortunately) on 6th and 7th of jan 2022.It was my first time. Then its 29th jan but I still haven't got my periods so kind of worried because I have never observed late periods though there are no other symptoms of pregnancy and for now we are not ready for it so we don't want it to happen.Also my husband and I are pretty sure that he pulled everytime. So,please give an advice. Can we go for kits as of now or should we wait? What other things can we do for it? Please help.I m not medication for skin related issues like pimples,acne etc.

Consult
Pls connect me on practo so that i can consult and prescribe u med for periods to come
U need to go fr a pregnancy test Preejaculatory secretions also contain semen so u cud be pregnant In case it's positive U will hv to meet a dr in person get an ultrasound done n proceed under her supervision