Pregnancy questions
So my cycle is longer than 30 days, so how long after my period should I start having sex to become pregnant? When should I take a pregnancy test? Another thing, when I wipe there is white stuff, what does that mean???

Hello, White discharge is normal. Visit a gynecologist and she will advise you on how to plan for pregnancy.
first if u looking at getting pregnant visit gynaecologist for firther advice and timing of intercourse. minimal white discharge is normal lubrication fr the vagina do not worry.