Pregnancy protection

I have a 2 year baby with c-section .i want a gap of 4 to 5 years for my second baby.so i want to know which contriceptive method i can use for long term. which pill is best for me and how i have to take it? please help me.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

COPPER T IS THE BEST SUITED FOR YOU. CONDOM ALSO CAN BE USED. YOU CAN START LOW DOSE PILLS LIKE DRONIS OR LOETTE BUT THEN CU T IS THE BEST FOR YOU
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

One of the best methods of contraception for a person who has already delivered once is Copper T. Once inserted, it is good for 5 years after which you can remove it & plan for a second child. As regards tablets, you've to eat one tablet daily. Dr Sachin Dalal
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
you can either use Multi load device or condom for long term contraception. Also you can take oral contraceptives but for a year or 2 only, as hormonal pills when taken for long have effects on hormonal profile.