Pregnancy problem
I am 29 years pregnant woman for 3 months. I had NT scan in 12 week of pregnancy but baby was found to be abnormal in this scan. In my first pregnancy(last year same moñth) I suffered from same problem that I aborted that baby and did fish carro typo test as per doctor consulted which was also normal. So I want to know that why this is happened again in second pregnancy? And what should​ I do for that?

Hi, u should visit Gynac to get evaluated about this. U can consult me online if you have any further doubts.