animal-health-icon
Pregnancy problem
Hello doctors...i have german sheperd bush coat female 3 nd hlf yrs old...on 2nd hlf yr i matted my female...but no puppies were born...this is 3nd hlf yr old i dint notice the blood on 1st...then i realized that she were on heat and i counted the days it is 9th day tdy...but the heat stopped on 8th day...i counsulted doctor he said me to wait till next day but the blood were stooped and no smell were coming...what should i do now?...yesterday(21-2-17) i matted her...but she dint allow the male ...(23-3-17) doctor told me to come for mating...any ideas? the blood stopped on 8th day

Yes it's perfectly fine but Kindly ask ur doctor about vaginal cytology to confirm the stage of estrus or L.H surge nd if possible take a second opinion also. Regards Dr. Prachi Kshatriya