Pregnancy loss
Hi, I had 2 loss of pregnancy since 1 year. I took test in kit and got faint line and again took test after 1 week got same faint line and within 1 week i loss my pregnancy by clot and cell out by the next period. It was happen two times. Recently i have gone a treatment of doctor and she is unable to found any problem in my health test i.e. overy veginal and other required blood test. My hCg hormone is not increase after confirming pregnancy as i thought. My husband had also test semen and he is taking some medicine as prescribed by the doctor, although his report is good. He and me is non drinker non smoker in our whole life. i am very upset about that what is the problem. please give me a suggestion to hold my pregnancy. My marriage have 3 years and this is my first baby plan.

Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

from your history it could be a chemical pregnancy , not actual pregnancy. urinary kit sometimes gives false positive result.,only rising serum b-hcg will confirmatory for ongoing pregnancy. your blood investigation on 2nd or 3rd day of periods-infertility profile-to be done, improvement of of your husband's semen parameter also requires. still some investigation related to tubal patency and ovulation is require and that should be decided by your doctor.
Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Hi.. u may be needing some progesterone support in ur early pregnancy
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Recurrent pregnancy loss is a deep seated hormonal imbalance. If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and fix it, I can help. Please check www.truhealing.com