Pregnancy light spotting
Hi I m 6week pregnant, today a saw 2-3 spot of bleeding . Is that worried ?. What can I do now. Need to any test or doctor visit. If the same repeat again ? . Blood color seems Brown. Kindly advise plz

Eight zero zero six seven four three four zero one

Hello dear ... I would like to know little more info or history of your problems.. It would be great if we can continue our conversation on my private window as here I am restricted to give you few line of treatment..
Nothing to worry. This is common up to 12 the week of pregnancy in 20 percentage of women.
consult me online for further query and complaint with full history and report for complete relief.
Spotting is a common concern that many pregnant women face. Approximately 20% of women report they experience spotting during their first 12 weeks of pregnancy. Bleeding that occurs early on in pregnancy is usually lighter in flow than a menstrual period. Also, the color often varies from pink to red to brown. Although it is easy to be concerned, don’t panic. The majority of women who experiencing spotting during pregnancy go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby, I would advise you to follow up with your obstetrician to rule out any underlying problems, if the bleeding becomes profuse and constant visit the obsterician at the earliest.
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the gynecologist at the earliest