I was pregnant last month i took misopristone on january 14 i got periods on 15jan till 20jan for 1 week. today is 20th of feb and i dint get my next periods i tested with pregnancy test kit it was negative ... what should i do to get my periods is it possible to remain pregnannt after misopristone consumption and test going negative

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, Did you take mefipristone with suggestion of gynaecologist ?? Because product of conception should be expelled completely. Only doctor can make sure of it. Harmonal imbalance is common after abortion . It takes two to three months to get back to normal. You can also take pills to regularise Menstrual cycle . consult gynaecologist and discuss on this .