Pregnancy ?
I got my periods after 35 days, even after that I am having all symptoms of pregnancy... Is there Any chance of being pregnant?

hello there. what are all the symptoms which you are experiencing? symptoms are subjective and doesn't necessarily confirm or deny pregnancy. get a USG done and examined by a gynaecologist to confirm. nothing can be said conclusively based just on symptoms. hope this helps. regards
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
there is always a possibility of pregnancy given your symptoms. if you do not want this pregnancy go for abhcg a blood test for confiming pregnancy immediately other wise you wait  for a week tendays and assess with a  urine pregnancy test and visit your doctor if positive meanwhile be on prenatal suppliments