Have consulted doctor for pregnancy,she given treatment of pregnancy,and missed the period and after test its showing negative.had abdomen scan,where everything is normal,when i consulted doctor she told me some hormones problem you have and she referred me for IVF(Treatment).Which is very expensive for me .kindly let me know any good doctor in hyderabad. I am going from lot of depression, kindly help me out.
91 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You can find plenty of infertility Specialists in Hyderabad using practo. Use it to find best doctors bear you. All the best. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.