Pregnancy
Have consulted doctor for pregnancy,she given treatment of pregnancy,and missed the period and after test its showing negative.had abdomen scan,where everything is normal,when i consulted doctor she told me some hormones problem you have and she referred me for IVF(Treatment).Which is very expensive for me .kindly let me know any good doctor in hyderabad. I am going from lot of depression, kindly help me out.

Hello there. You can find plenty of infertility Specialists in Hyderabad using practo. Use it to find best doctors bear you. All the best. Regards