Pregnancy gyno
I had unprotected sex on 26,28 and 30th of june. Though he did not ejaculate inside or near my vag. My period date is on 4th july, but it varies evrytime. I had taken urine test 4-5 times and it always comes out to be negative. I'm not down yet. So is there anything i should be worried about? What should i do?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. since you have said that the urine pregnancy test have come out as negative on multiple occasions, then you do not need to worry. also, to become pregnant the male should ejaculate inside the vagina, if not then the chances are very low altogether. kindly consult a gyneologist for management of irregular periods. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.