Pregnancy food for overweight and workin
I would like to know  which daily foods will cover the all vitamins and minerals for me and my baby instead of suppliments Thanks Deepika

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello, Need more information about u so connect me through Practo you will get good result definitely.
you Can add Nuts, Milk, eggs, and fruits in your diet
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello practo user We have pregnancy diet plan which include .  diet plan for each trimester . Diet plan for curing deficiencies and for better foetus development . Diet plan to cure symptoms occurs during 2nd trimester like gestational diabetes, thyroid, overweight, bp.etc . Post pregnancy diet plan But before prescribing any thing we need some information . Vitals . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Need more information about u so connect me through Practo you will get good result definitely. U can check my feedback than book consultation.