Pregnancy fear without penetrative sex
18th August 8 Pm , we didn't do penetrative sex , i was just rubbing my pennis around her  vagina. I was lying and she was on me , and i strucked my penis between her thighs nad vagina and we were having movements but somehow condom bursted and my sperm split around her thighs and little around vaginal area (not know how much exactly ). She immediately went to wash the vaginal area . I would like to consult you about the chances of pregnancy . Her period ended on 13th Aug and this thing happened on 18 th august Also in the morning on 20th august she had frequent urination around 6 times within span of 5hours in the morning only and white discharge too. How high are the chances of pregnancy and what measures whould we take now. She is a virgin and never had sex neither fingered any time .

Dont worry. No chance.
No chance nothing to worry.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.
No chance of pregnancy as penetrative vaginal sex was not happened.
Consult online for further information
Relaxation Exercises like Yoga and Meditation