Pregnancy doubt
I'm having an active sexual life. I took ipill last month cz I had unprotected sex. After 10 days of consuming ipill, I got my period again. The blood was a bit dark colored. Now, I've missed my date. Is there any possibility of getting pregnant. I'm just having normal white discharge and weird mood swings.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We need to do some tests to say if you are pregnant or not. One of which is a urine pregnancy test which you can do at home. If it comes negative, you can wait for a few days. If not, then consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.