Pregnancy detection

Its been 16 days that I have missed my period. My last menstural period was on 10th of June. I had my last intercourse on 3rd July. My period was due on 10th of July but it was missed. In this month I have taken contraceptive pill thrice. I had done my home pregnancy test on 22nd July and 26th July.Both the time it was negative. I have attached my beta hcg serum report here. Please let me know if any chance of pregnancy is there? Also how accurate this test is? Do I need to do it again?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy detection

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
You can go for abdominal scan...Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle...Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.