Pregnancy consultant
Hi, My wife is pregnant now tested with pregnancy test kit and result is positive. Should I consult a specialist immediately or wait for some more time. It's over a week.

Hello, Yes, you should immediately consult a gynecologist for further evaluation and management.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+142
Chat with a sexologist
Hi Congratulations Ask your wife to start folic acid tablets immediately Better to consult a gynaecologist so that basic tests will be done to make sure she is otherwise healthy