Pregnancy confusion
Can i get pregnant without penetrative sex? I guess I touched his semen ( lesser than a drop) and then accidentally touched my vagina but washed it off in a min. Can I get pregnant I am 20 years old only. This happened on 16th September and my first date of period was 27 th September which I missed. When can I take a urine test? I had dengue from 5th to 15th sept

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello..... Couple should have sexual intercourse to get pregnant... Even infection like dengue could affect regularity of periods... You can do urine pregnancy test now... If it's positive it confirms pregnancy.... Kit is available in medical stores... You should get your next period otherwise consult gynecologist.