Pregnancy concern
Hi my wife's hcg level is 112.30 and her last month date was 4th of may when she got her last periods... Since then she is been feeling really bad cramps with pain in lower abdomen.she had spotting on 30 th of may and she believes that could be the implantation bleeding and she is counting her pregnancy from that day only .she is prescribed with susten 300 and folic acid tab...can you please tell us is there any chances that she might carrying a false pregnancy as the doc said the hcg level is really low and the doc is counting her pregnancy from last month perio d date.or is there anything serious ?

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, most of the ultrasound scan detects the fetal cardiac activity from 6 weeks of pregnancy, so getting one obstetric ultrasound confirms the pregnancy and cardiac activity of fetus, susten 300 is given to compensate low natural progesterone in her body,, please continue as it is. And have a regular follow up with your doctor. All the best.