Pregnancy check
I had my periods in Feb. However after periods I was on primoljt-n to regularise my period. But I missed two pills in between. And there after I bled for around 10 days.then after completion of 21 pills ,I dint get my withdrawal bleeding till now. I had protected sex and I smoke as well. Are there chances of me being pregnant?I took pregnancy test twice at interval of two weeks but its negative. Moreover I used to miss my periods all the time earlier also. I never get my cycle on time that is why doc suggested me primolut-n to regulate periods.

Hi. Yes. If you did not get bleeding even after withdrawal, something is wrong. It could be pregnancy. Just get an ultrasound done as soon as possible to find out the cause.