Pregnancy blood test
I missed periods.. it is 17th day after missed period.. can i go for blood test ?? in home made urine pregnancy test i got negative... which test i have to book in practo?? i mean... please  suggest the name of the test for detecting pregnancy ??

After beta hcg test if negative then take  treatment for periods, and for prescription can chat me online on Practo consult app.
Rpete upt once again if it is negative then no point in doing blood test
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Serum beta HCG quantitative
.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai