Pregnancy And Infertility

Me and my wife are trying to have child for the last one and a half years but still my wife is not conceiving.

Doctor Answers (4) on Pregnancy And Infertility

Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe Pune | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Need to evaluate both partners. Need counselling regarding what's the reason of subfertility and what are options available. Consult an infertility consultant rather than wondering here and there. Nucleus Fertility Reaeach and Gynaec Centre Pune
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, You and your wife need to consult an infertility specialist immediately since it has been more than one year of trying to conceive. You or your partner maybe having fertility issues causing difficulty in conceiving. You can also visit my clinic, International Fertility Centre, located in New Delhi for further evaluation. We have a presence of 14 IVF centers located across India and Nepal. Our centre offers varied fertility treatments and services performed by skilled IVF experts and senior embryologists to help you have a joyful parenthood experience.
Visit an infertility specialist
Dr. Prashant Kini Mumbai | General Endocrinologist
you both will have to undergo a few tests.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....first thing you should know is- infertility means unable to concieve even after one year of unprotected regular Sex. If that's the case it may be due to numerous causes, in womens- it might be due to uterine abnormality,hormonal imbalance, fibroid in uterus,sometimes infection like T.B would have scarred fallopian tube which might be a cause,certain medications, obesity etc. In men- decreased sperm count, chronic alcoholism,smoking,obesity,premature ejaculation,medications, testicular infection or trauma etc....so get this things checked. You should know that there are 20 to 25% cases where the cause is unknown for infertility....As I already mentioned if you are not concieving for more than one year, you can try invitro fertilisation(IVF) technique which has a good sucess rate....kindly consult a obstetrician regarding this they will guide you further.