Pregnancy after taking i-pill
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on Jan 19. The next day she took an i-pill. However, after missing her menstrual cycles she used a urine pregnancy kit. The results were positive. Please suggest what to do next. Is there a way to terminate the pregnancy by drugs?

Please visit gynecologist. From your history it seems like medical abortion could be possible. Please consult gynecologist and get USG done and final decision can be based on that
visit gynecologist

Medical termination of pregnancy pills Does i pill affect future pregnancy Pill to end early pregnancy