Pregnancy acne scars
I sir m a breast feeding mother of 7 mnths baby. I have more acne scars wat can i use to get rid of acne. And pls suggest me if i use any ointment is tat implents on ma baby.

Hello...... Most of acne scar will vanish on its own in few months... Don't puncture pimple ,let it fade on its own.. Today, there are many effective acne treatments.But it doesnot mean that virtually every case of acne can be controlled.Many people can treat mild acne with products like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid . if your looking for chemical peel or laser technique consult dermatologist