Preginancy reg matter
I and my wife trying for a baby from last 5 years. We have a 10 years child also. But after all test report positive we r not succeed. All doctors tell us to live together. We r always to advise and give some tricks for the same please.
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

you need to consult  an ayurvedic  gynaecologist. . ayurveda  has  a  very  good  treatment  for  infertility.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?