Preg sym post taking ipil

Hi i m rittika 22yrs old. On 5th july i had my last periods and on 25th july i had unsafe sex with my husband as he stays out of town. On 27th or 28th i took unwanted 72. Then on 4/5 th of august i had my periods. Generally my periods extent till 6 to 7 days but this time it was of 4days only and the flow was also very less. And now since last few days i m feeling nausea tendency of vomiting body pain headache increasing of white discharge, increasing of urination. Sometimes a little cramp in lower abdomen. I did a pregnancy test at home 3days back. Yesterday i visited a gynaecologist she asked me to go for a pathology pregnancy test?? Is there any chances of my being pregnant??? What problem it can be?? As i have migraine problem so headache is also not matter of concern. My bp is also not normal... its 100/65
views-icons 26 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Preg sym post taking ipil

Dr. Aparnaa Panda Bangalore | Gynecologist
What was the result of ur home pregnancy test? Even if it was negative better go for a blood test and ultrasound to rule out pregnancy.