Pre Marriage counselling

I 'll be getting married soon, the problem is having masturbation habit for 7 years, more precisely i am almost addicted to watching porn movies in the night 'll masturbate weekly twice or thrice, that means I 'll watch. Porn movies 2 to 3 times per week, and now am trying to stop and am succeeding towards victory. I don't have any sexual problem . Whether this will be the problems for marriage. Will my sperm condition needs to be checked before marriage . Still I've six months in my hand . What should I do for preparing for marriage. I m an IT employee. What are the pre checks req. before marriage. Like HIV test etc...

Doctor Answers (1) on Pre Marriage counselling

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....... Only you had history of sexual contact prior to marriage get yourself checked other no need of test for STDs..... You quit masturbation that is good because you loose interest in sex.. Sperm count will not be affected by masturbation. You can test if you want ,you need to stop masturbation for week for test.