Prakrati as per ayurveda
I am 27 yr 5' 11 and 78 kg male. I am veg,non drinker and non smoker. I have acidity problem when I eat very "khatta', also I have gas and digestion problem (dr said that symptoms are close to irritable bowel syndrome), I have dandruff problem. My legs and back are not much strong as expected, my mind is very unstable... combining all the symptoms what kind prakrati I fit in (pitta, wata and kapha).. and what to do for balancing of prakrati.. Main problem I want to get rid of is digestion problems... pls suggest

Dr. Abhijeet Patil
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Thane
Based on your description you may have vata prakriti but can be confirm only on personal visit. Please have warm water with your food. Have simple digestives as pachanvati or ginger water after food. Have 2 tea spoons of desi ghee in your diet. Go for anulom-vilom pranayam and surya namaskar daily. All the best