PPR skin treatment
I have acne scars on my face , and suggested by my doctor to do prp treatment for skin. Does it effective treatment ??? How long it's effect on skin ??? And it's require to continue prp treatment after 1 or 2 year??? If not do the treatment after 1 or 2 year what is the effect on skin??

Certain Dermatologists advice procedures like PRP therapy, platelet rich plasma therapy when needed which may accelerate scar remodelling. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP is rich in components needed for the synthesis of new collagen and gives an even contour and texture. However it is a top-up treatment and has to be done in parallel to the main treatment for scar i.e. Fractional CO2 lasers. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. The cost of single session widely varies depending upon manual PRP preparation or automated and the expertise of the dermatologist. For manual prepared PRP it should be in the range of Rs 5000 to Rs 7000 for a single session, however this is an estimate.
Fractional CO2 lasers work best for acne scars.
Meet a Dermatologist.