Post Traumatic Stress Dis
I worked like to know of any therapist in Delhi who treats people with PTSD especially caused by child sexual abuse.
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Addiction Psychiatrist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Dear Practo User Childhood sexual abuse may contribute to PTSD symptoms. First you need to be evaluated for your symptoms to establish a diagnosis depending on your detailed history, symptom profile and then the management can be started that is usually a combination of medicines and counselling. You can seek this treatment from a practicing psychiatrist. If you wish you can consult me.
Next Steps
Take appointment with a psychiatrist for evaluation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?