Post covid symptoms - headache, swelling
Post covid I'm having some issues in my body like headache in evening ,pain in eyes and sometimes sudden blurry vision . I'm also having swelling on my face . Kindly suggest what should I do.

Hello Sudden transient blurry vision and eye pain could be due to dryness. Try A cold compresses B  use lubricants Consult local ophthalmologist if eye problem persist Consult local physician for face swelling and headache
Do steam inhalation because you might have some residual sinus inflammation. If you were on steroids during Covid treatment then facial swelling could be because of that. Stopping steroids will resolve this issue. Better Consult your physician for that