Post covid knee
I had covid approx 4 month ago and i have leg pain but it is improving day by day but today I got the loose motion after that my knee is paining but i can walk and run...is it blood clot in my knee? Because blood cloting is a problem of post covid i got the negative report four month ago.. I was running daily but from two day I am not running.. Tell me is it blood clot? Or beacause my lower leg was consistently paining after covid.. All my report are normal... Is it deficiency of calcium?

Post covid arthritis and myalgias are the cause. Relax and continue routine gentle exercises
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true