Post covid
I had been mild covid on april 25 and i have recoverd in someday at home but on 21 may i noticed double vision in my both eyes saperately and after having seen an eye doctor they have said that you have eye muscles problem it will go on its own. An MRI of brain and PNS have also done which is unremarkable but Brain mri suggesting Partially empty sella. and till now after 2 month i have same problem of double vision what should i do now?

I would suggest you to consult with neurologist regarding MRI report
Get a peripheral field charting done. Consult your ophthalmologist again after that. Consult a neurologist as well.