Post covid hairloss
I am having severe hairloss 3 months after covid. Also my ferritin is 10. And vitamin b12 and vitamin d is also low. I have started medicine for both..how long it will take me to recover as I already lost 60-70% of my hair with 1 month

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing post COVID Telogen effluvium causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Hair loss after any infection is common. It takes around  3 to 6 months to stabilise it. Do take a consultation to give u appropriate treatment for it.
Usually u need to wait for 3-6 months time
keep using  multivitamin