Post covid Eye Strain
I had covid 2 months back and after recovery from covid, I had one eye red and strain in the eye. I visited doctor and gone for CT scan test as well for fungle and all was fine in report. Redness went by its own or cleaning eye regularly but one small redness remains in eye. Now also, I feel little strain and sometime some redness in eye. I visited multiple doctors and all vital check are okay. Tried Infection medicine, Refresh drops but nothing gives relief. RATHER infection medicine gives more redness and strain so stopped. Is their any solution to this or will it go by its own with time ?

Post covid eye strain is very common problem. Redness however needs to be examined. It can be a part of dry eye syndrome which is very common  post covid . Continue using lubricating eye drop and remain in touch with an eye specialist .
It's very different to answer this without examining you. There are numerous causes for redness.